Monrovia Nursery Company is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Efforts to support accessibility
Monrovia Nursery Company takes the following measures to ensure accessibility:
- Accessibility is part of our internal policies.
- Accessibility is integrated into our procurement practices.
- Clear accessibility targets and responsibilities exist within the organization.
- Formal accessibility quality assurance methods exist within the organization.
- We continually strive and meet the accessibility score targets for Lighthouse and ensure that all third-party website modules meet standards and guidelines set by WCAG.
Current accessibility standard of the site:
WCAG 2.1 level AA
Current content conformance status:
Fully conformant: the content fully conforms to the accessibility standard without any exceptions.
Known accessibility issues
Despite our best efforts users may experience some issues. This is a description of known accessibility issues. Please contact us if you observe an issue that is not listed.
Enhanced Color Contrast and Line Height:
Some tertiary colors and buttons may not meet enhanced color contrast standards.
Monrovia Nursery Company assessed the accessibility of this site using the following method(s):
- External evaluation: the site was evaluated by an external entity not involved in the design and development process.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of this site. Please contact us via one of the following methods:
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Postal Address: 817 E Monrovia Place, Azusa, CA 91702
We aim to respond to feedback within 14 business days.
Formal approval of this accessibility statement
This accessibility statement is approved by:
Monrovia Nursery Company
Digital Marketing Director